Please do not attend a USQ Law Society in person event if you are feeling unwell.
If you are experiencing symptoms, call the Department of Health and Human Services dedicated novel coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398. Please note for events held in cafes, restaurants and other venues you will need to be double vaccinated to attend per Queensland Health restrictions.
- This event has passed.
Creating a STAND OUT Job Application – College of Law Webinar
19 October 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Exclusively for students in Cairns, Rockhampton, Townsville & Toowoomba
Join The College of Law on Tuesday 19 October for a webinar on how to craft a job application that makes you shine.
What we will cover:
• What makes a CV stand out and effective
• Key skills that employers are looking for
• How to showcase your skills and achievements
• How to get your message across and build a connection with your audience
• Take away a sample CV and cover letter, checklists, and guide
Registrations will be limited to 30 students