- This event has passed.
Do’s and Dont’s of Addressing Key Selection Criteria – Webinar Event by The College of Law Australia
18 March 2021 @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
You’re applying for a job opportunity that’s asking you to address key selection criteria. So where do you start? Addressing the key selection criteria will help you stand out from the crowd and give yourself the best possible chance of making it to the next round. Join the College of Law for a free webinar to learn how to address the key selection criteria (KSC), get your job application noticed, and land that job interview. What they’ll cover:
– How to research the role and organisation before writing your KSC
– How to draw on and demonstrate your experience using the STAR/CAR methodology
– How to keep the reader engaged with your evidence
– Examples of KSC
– Sharon Bellingham, Principal HR Advisor, Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
– Barb Doquile, Team Leader, State Revenue Office Victoria
– Lee Horton, Lecturer, The College of Law
Register for the webinar here.